Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Preparation for FINAL~~~

I just finished my revision for the english foundation...But in fact I won't worry about tis lah..
What I worry is "economics" and "film and art" ...It's new face for me in this sem..that i didn't "touch" b4 on my passed A'levels course or secondary school..
OHHHUU....dun mention about A'levels anymore lah...GRIEVED memories which mean sad for me...but it's passed long time ago anyway...
Lets talk about OA...which is held on the last day of my final exam periods...honestly haven prepare and leaf through the OA book.
About Trigo and Algebra..Confidents!!! Of course just to pass instead of get A lah..

Today went to calvin house do revision..Thank for your fetch'ing and pasar malam panmee from ur mum..

As a bro , 2 words for u : cham lam...
hahahahahaha!

It is so weird for me to write blog ar? seems like not tat suitable and matchs my character..since i likes to keep all the stuffs inside my heart..

Is ok...nothing much to say now...it is 2.30 mid9...time to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment