Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally!!!

Finally i made the customize in my blog...and added few songs that i love so much...haha...I get the great commentary from lecturer in my film and art group assignments "the magic tricks short film" a few days ago..
I still enjoying the feel of satisfied...
It's a dreamz and
please don't wake me...
But it's too bad for I just can get the results and cannot enjoy the process while lecturer watching our film..all the smiling and laughing from the true heart of our miss.hazlin and audiences..but I still feel satisfied...

Thanks Calvin as camera-man ( Although you always suddenly dissapear and going out to XXX ..whatever lah...lol...)

Thanks Arthur as human-dictionary ( great presentation )

Thanks carrick , jenny , yong shern as always supporting although u 3 dunno wat had happens and hows the video assignment going on..kakaka...

we are a team of SMART-TAG...Thanks all...lol...

1 more thing...when the day of presentation...i saw a guy wearing like a girl...woooo...But what i get is XXXX YOU...lol...

Ok lah...stop here...T.T....i dun have the comment box...also good lah...avoid being get revenges from the ppl that i mention in the blog..kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment